Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1730 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 775-4777
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForDinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
Authentic Thai food, best enjoyed with the beer. Variety of Green curry , Red Curry and Yellow curry. Lot of options in starters.
Amazing pineapple fried rice with prawns and calamari! The thai fried rice with pork was also spectacular. Service was great and quick, food served hot and in a timely manner. Prices are convenient as well and portions are large. Would definitely return
I just really like this place. Everything you need. The menu is complete without being overwhelming. Tom ka gai ftw.
Meng Hui Ong
The food is ok. Ordered the seafood soup. The stock was too sweet. Portions are large. Overall, too much sugar in the cooking.
The pad that is really good, all is needed to ask to spice it up.